Sunday, November 25, 2012

Quotes

“I think that perhaps we always fall in love the very first time we see the man of our dreams, even though, at the time, reason may be telling otherwise, and we may fight against that instinct, hoping against hope that we won't win, until there comes a point when we allow ourselves to be vanquished by our feelings...”


The man of your dreams here would mean the man whom you see as your ideal. Appearances can be deceiving. But I'm not here to put anyone down. Just a word of caution. 

This really applies to me. Haha. 

I met this guy in college. He's... unattainable. I guess that would be the best description I can give you. Knowing that he was, I go against the feeling. I tell myself that it cannot be, that I should just give up and find another guy to 'fawn' over. Haha. 

It was futile. 

It was pretty darn hilarious and idiotic! 

So I stopped going against it. I decided to go on with it, to the point that I wanted to tell him how I felt. This is just me. I just wanted him to know, nothing more.

I wrote a letter. I didn't go with the floral, scented stationary and the script handwriting. I kept it as uniquely me as possible: blunt honesty with a hint of sarcasm and humor.

Fate was against me that day I planned to give it to him. The letter ended up all ripped in the bin. 

I didn't get to tell him properly. 

The desire to not like him increased. I don't want to see him anymore.

But it can't be helped. He pops up too often. He talks to me. "Just go away!" I scream in my head. 

He doesn't budge.

The feelings came back. Unfortunately. Not to mention I found out that a close friend of mine also likes him. I found it weird, so I decided to move away. Stupid heart doesn't want me to (ew). 

For now, I don't know where this is going. I'll just leave it be. I still like him... even though he's such a jerk and not even good-looking. Darn personality, humor, and freaking nice eyes of his. BE GONE!

No comments: