Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thoughts: Never

You'll never find out.

You'll never find out how much I liked you.

Even if you did come across these petty notes of mine.... each one of them filled with such longing... You can't tell if it was meant for you.

You won't be able to.

You're stupid that way. You choose to be. I hope you continue on being so. 

Good that you are for I don't want to spoil anything just because of this silly infatuation I am supposed to have grown out of.

So I watch you walk away. A smile on my face. I want to laugh at your obliviousness. It's just too funny!

I draw air in. 

That was a good laugh.

I wipe away the drop that formed at the corner of my eye.

Nothing's going to hurt me anymore. 

You disappear.  

This will be the last. I don't want another you to come by. 

But if he ever comes... I won't budge. My heart won't. I won't give in...

It won't.

No comments: