Friday, February 02, 2007

HOLY MOLY!!!!

This week was unimaginable! There were a lot of projects to pass! There were two in Biology, one in Filipino, one in OSASI, a lot of assignments in Math (that I find impossible to solve) and a lot of tests from all the subjects! Except English because we were mainly focusing on our story for the storytelling contest. This would be just like last year only that the presentors are not mixed with other members of a different class. Our story is entitled the "Magic Pencil".

Tonight, Ms. Chin-Chin Gutierrez came and talked about how we can save our Mother Earth. I could tell that no one was listening (we were sitting at the very, very back... DARN!!!). She was singing, and I can't help feel at peace when she does. Her songs were great and her voice was enchanting! I feel sorry for her though because, at the time when Sir Nitz said, "Have a pleasant evening." I think that was the cue for the mob to engulf her! People were taking pictures of her, not even allowing her to escape and get some fresh air! I'm not even sure if she ever made it out...

Our project in Biology was s family tree. Many people said that I'm a scanned copy of my mom (not photocopy since its black and white... ha ha... corny!). I just can't seem to see it because I think I look more like my father. They say that whenever I smile, I look like my father. But when I frown, I look like my mom (so that means I'll be smiling forever). The only thing I didn't inherit from my mom were her eyes. I have my father's eyes (no eating! corny...).

Since no one is visiting my blog anymore (due to some technical difficulties)... I'll just gloat and look more like my mom by the corner...

Bye!

No comments: