Thursday, February 15, 2007

Appreciation Day

This day holds many memories from last year. Last year I gave my favorite ate and kuyas an appreciation card (do you still have them? hehehe). I gave them a card since they're really great! I don't know them that much (especially Kuya Ernie), but I gave them a card anyway! Hehehe.

Today is the day when teachers find out how much they are appreciated by the their students. Each class is assigned to three teachers (as we were) faculty, staff and those who are not. We were sorry to find out that the other teachers were not given any presents...

What else? Hmmm... what do you think of my other side? "Yel" she's called has been coming out often! YAY!



2 comments:

chin-chin said...

i know.. it was quite a shame for ___. __ was supposed to be a a great teacher!

"We have a new module in Math which absolutely sucks!" but i still love math! it's just the module not the subject.. hehehe

Unknown said...

Hi chin! You here?