Friday, February 09, 2007

Communicating with thy inner self...

Seeing Kuya Ernie's posts at his blog, I decided to try out the alter ego-to-ego interview thing. I will call my alter ego Yel (that's my nickname). Be warned, this is the first time I have ever communicated with my alter ego... so here goes...

Kuya Ernie, I'm not making fun of you while typing this. I solemnly swear that I am up to something good. Please don't get angry...

Arielle: Hello?
Yel: Hi dude!
Arielle: You my alter ego?
Yel: What do you think?
Arielle: Okay... you like books?
Yel: Not really... I'm more like the adventure girl type.
Arielle: Oh, okay... what books have you read?
Yel: Archie Comics... you?
Arielle: Sherlock Holmes, Nancy Drew, Danielle Steel and Harry Potter...
Yel: You a bookworm?
Arielle: Yup!
Yel: Have you ever gone hiking?
Arielle: I'm asthmatic...
Yel: Oh... you like badminton?
Arielle: I love to eat.
Yel:-----
Arielle: What?
Yel: You're aware that you're boring don't you?
Arielle: Some people think I'm serious...
Yel: That's just UGLY!

Arielle is the boring and serious side of me while Yel is the funny and energetic girl. This year, people get to see Arielle more often that Yel... so I think I've got to balanace them out to prevent people from running away.

4 comments:

marianneisthebomb said...

Focus on the Yel side k. Well honestly i think you need both of your sides.

marianneisthebomb said...

Focus on the Yel side k. Well honestly i think you need both of your sides.

chin-chin said...

*laughing out loud!* :))

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I think I need both sides...

Chin-Chin!