Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day

Today is the day! Love is in the air! Valentine cards flying here and there! The sweet smell of chocolate engulfs you! And rose petals fall from above! Wow! What a day!

As I wake up, I greet my dad a Happy Valentine's Day. Mama was not around since she had the morning shift, for she's a nurse at Madonna. I gave him my card and I left my other cards for my two brothers and mama.

I went to school seeing people carrying roses, chocolates, balloons and yelling in the corridors, "Happy Valentine's Day!" I even greeted the janitor a happy Valentine's and replied back with a smile.

As I entered the classroom, I screamed, "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY!" They replied in turn and I found chocolates and cards on my desk, all from my classmates. Andre was distributing KitKat to everbody, Karla was handing out apples and almost everyone was sending out Valentine cards. Our two most beautiful bachelorettes, Nikki and Nessa, got very special gifts! Hehehe. Expensive boxes of chocolates, stuff toys and roses! Hahaha! What a day! One of our classmates even confessed his true feelings to the girl he loves that day. What made it even more embarassing was when a classmate of mine read it aloud with the other girls shrieking in the background after every sentence! Hehehe! Can you a imagine a group of girls shrieking, laughing hysterically and jumping all around at the same time? Hahaha! There was also a huge demand for heart-shaped balloons that almost everyone rushed to SM after English time and came back with a 25 of them!

Hmmm... Leo keeps on freakingly teasing! What the heck?! I mean, Lowell's just a friend of mine (right ate Mel?) and he keeps on smirking when Lowell and I carried the SRA box to the front of the speech lab. He also said, "How sweeet." I hate you Leo! I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your face once and for all! You ugly, cruel, cold-hearted, menacing... GRRRRRR!!!!!!!

No comments: