Saturday, February 03, 2007

UPDATE!!!

I'm gonna update as many times as I can starting from now until Monday since its a holiday...

Now, we went to school to meet up with my other classmates at school to discuss about the storytelling contest in English. We were going to be the sixth presentor. Okay, it was already 10:30 and there were only fifteen of us who showed up! What a BUMMER!!! Freaking ****!!! Anyway, we just went to SM and canvassed all the materials we would be buying on Monday to be able to start working on the props.

The teachers were having a Community Club get-together (we weren't even invited! Hahaha...). What else? Uuuhhh... I had experienced my very first chat room experience... I never thought it would be like that... ever!

Anyway... here's a poem I just happened to be writing... hope you like it!

I stare into space
With nothing but a smile
Your face hovering over me
Looking almost senile (Erk!)
I began to wonder
On why you're there
We seem to be an unlikely pair
But I don't even care
I smile and take out a cutter
I gently cut that bond away
You didn't even fight, or punch, or move, or yelled
You just stared and looked with eyes of despair
I stopped and waited for you to talk
But you didn't even dare
If I cut of the bond, you will die
If I don't, I will
You reach up and took the cutter from me
And slice the remaining piece of the bond
You say something to me, but I just couldn't hear
And you fell without me shedding a single tear
I watched and thought of what you've said
Was it something you felt?
Was something you've read?
What was it you said? I just didn't catch it!
You said, "I love you, can't you get it?"
Hahaha! What a poem! CORNY!!! Hahaha!

4 comments:

meily said...

naks!!! i like the peom. reminds me of the poem you made... awwwhh.. miss you so much. :( anyway, uhmmm... parang sad man ang peom kasi bigo. hope you're not "bigo".. ahh... whatever that means. and hmph! you.. you... you... naaaahh!! you read my bloopers. tisk! *shame on me* hehe! :P

Unknown said...

Thanks Ate Mel! Hahaha! Funny! Seat-ups and hick-ups! Hehehe. I love you! I miss you so much!

Anyway, its just a poem, no secret mystery lying there... hehehe.

meily said...

naaaaaahhh!!! you made it obvious pa here. hmph! i'll get you for this.. arf! :P

hhhmmmmm... poem LANG daw... hhmmmm... if i know...

Unknown said...

Hehehehehe! AAAAHHHH!!!!

Poem lang bitaw! Ikaw gyud ate ha!!! Hehehehe.