Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wait!!!

Okay-dokey... that previous post did not go on pretty well. Anyway, my friend Low came up with a really interesting topic for his IP project next year. If he would of course continue it... a tabulation of all the bad words he would hear inside the classroom, the campus, anywhere! I can't even tell you how many speciamens he's gonna present to the judges if he goes on with this...

What else? Oy! Marianne! Can you teach me Spanish? *pretty big eyes* All I know is Roho... which is Spanish for red... Dora the Explorer... hehehe. My brothers watch it every morning... can't help it. It's fun to learn a new language...

At the time being, I am waiting for the Wikipedia window to open, showing me the digestive system and the tissues... I've already printed twenty-seven pages of a research about plant organs and tissues... AND I'M ALMOST DONE!!! In two o' clock in the morning... I'm still not tired...

Bye!

No comments: