Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My New Year!

There was smoke in the air! People blowing their horns and making a lot of noise! Others were out of air as they blow through their little paper trumpets hoping to arouse as many people, making them alert as the countdown for the New Year starts!

There was a lot of ruckus going on! People (like my father) were blowing up Judas belts (three at least)! Some were screaming their lungs out saying, "HAVE A BLOODY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" (that would be in British) saying,"MALIGAYANG BAGONG TAON!!!" (in Tagalog) saying, "DAGHANG SALAMAT SA LITSON!!!" (that would be in my terms) saying, "---" (I don't know in Visayan... I think it's ths same with Tagalog...)

Anyway... there was a lot of food that I can't find it possible to sleep! Bellies were really bloated because pf mama's spaghetti and other stuff that were placed on the table. People were having a grand time lighting up sparklers and blowing up Judas Belts when the countdown turns zero! SM even had a fireworks display at 7:00 p.m.!

What's really great about the New Year is you get to have fun with your family... including Christmas!

See ya all on January 3 then! Bye!