Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Birthday Party!!!

My birthday party was great! Almost everyone was there to celebrate it with me... I really am sorry for those whom I didn't invite and those who weren't able to make it...

It started off with us meeting at National Bookstore there at SM. Everything was fine and the sandals were killing me!But it was fun taking your time reading the books lining the shelves for thirty bloody minutes until one of the people you invite laughs at your appearance! That person would be my best friend, Mitch... who else? She teased me about my attire that I felt the urge to slap her! Which I do every single day at school... that's nothing new... she slaps me back so that's still fair... but twice as hard!

Thirty more minutes and all the other people were there. Except Low who was always busy asking me where in the blue blazes of SM were we going to eat (really annoying)! I tell you, nothing went well between him, Mitch and my cellphone...We then went to the place where we were designated to eat (after reading our daily horoscope)thanks to my wonderful parents (THANK YOU)! Low was still bloody texting me where we were that when Mitch snatched the phone, he appeared right in front of us! WHAT THE FREAK???!!!!

An hour passed by and we were all stuffed with pizza, spaghetti, ice tea and sliced lemon (which was really sour). I then opened my presents from Mitch, Low, Karla, Gin, Chin and Rem... they were really cool! I got a mug, a cute teddy bear, a cute blue Mickey Mouse stuff toy, chocolate mallows, earrings, comb and two birthday cards!It's too much! But I thank them for being very thoughtful. Thanks guys!

They then went to buy 'fried' ice cream which I think should be called 'freezed' ice cream. Since 'frying' would mean applying freaking heat on the object... whatever! Fine! They asked to walk around for a bit (play Karaoke) and we did! It was fun (Low got 100 points) and Sam arrived saying that that was a lie! He bought me a book! Yay! Bittersweet by Danielle Steele!

We then took a group picture naming ourselves, Family Garcia from the Disney Channel movie 'The Garcia Family', Sam is Don Garcia since he was wearing a suit and had a really serious facial expression! Hehehe. And we were the servants (yeah right, serve him? You wish). We then took a ride on the Kiddie Train and the Ferris Wheel! It was loads of fun that Chin got the feeling of throwing up! But unfortunately, she didn't... Hehehe. Just kidding! She really enjoyed the ride though! Especially with the demonic Sam, what else can get worse?

It was great! I will remember this day for a lifetime! Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehehe! I wish you were there! I really like your customized cds a lot! I LOVE YOU TOO!!! Don't worry, I didn't... YAY!

chin-chin said...

hahaha! it was really crazy! especially when sam's around! hehehe...

Unknown said...

You like Sam don't you Chin? hehehe