Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thoughts: Liking

"LIKE. Caught between a lie and the truth. It's not love. But could it stand for love? Is it any lesser? Does it stand for something more? More, that which cannot be contained. More, that I am too shy to fully express. Haunting, is it not? The assurance lacking. Yet there is more hope in it than any other word."

I like this one guy.

A lot.

And as much as I want to tell him how much I do like him, I get tongue-tied. Something holds me back. It could not be fear for I never cared about what he would think or do or what would happen between me and him after I tell him. Selfish, yes. But there is nothing I can do about it. I did not choose to like him. Hell. I do not even have any clue as to what I liked about him. 

I guess what is holding me back is my pride. Not to mention the circumstances make it impossible and inappropriate for me to tell him how I really do feel about him. Perhaps I should just go look for another male to go gaga about... Unfortunately, none caught my attention. 

No comments: