Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weeee....

At present, I'm searching for colorful animations for our report in chemistry. We didn't do well the last time, but we were asked to have a recap before the test. I don't know how to discuss the matter in a simpler way! *bangs head on table*

This might be the reason why its bad to sleep late. My brain's not functioning anymore! I think it ran out of gas neurotic gas. Malfunctioning is when my brain can still function, but there are a few kinks to it. It needs a good whack if its in that state. Now... there's nothing in there! *laughs*

Anyway, I'm entering yet another post! What happened last week? We practiced Tango! It was a rather, intimate and sensual dance. The women are supposed to be well-poised, have control over their body yet graceful. The guys should "handle" the women properly (arms raised the entire time, hurts).

The rest of the week, we practiced our lines in English. We were going to act out Romeo and Juliet. I'm Benvolio in the play, the peace-maker and bookworm in the group. Fits me quite well doesn't it (except the peace-maker part)? We had fun! We get to spend time outdoors, I really enjoyed the change of scenery. From the cemented-wooden walls (they look like cemented walls, but in reality, their wood) to the pleasant outdoor sun and cool breeze. I have a knack for scenery!

What else? I almost fell asleep in ++++++ class. Perhaps I'm not used to not having +++ +++++ discuss the lesson. He makes the lesson really interesting, the real wake-up call in the afternoon!

What else? I can speak British! We tried that during our OSASI period. Louisse and Mitch started it. It was cool at first, when we suddenly taked about virginity and asked +++ +++++ if he was still a virgin. He smiled, and since silence means yes then he's still a virgin (duh!). Is it wrong to ask people that? Especially the men? 0.o

Prom's drawing close, I spent the whole day yesterday looking for sandals that would fit me. I hate sandals! Who discovered this ankle-hurting, three inch long masters of falling-down-the-carpet-and-breaking-your-neck device?

We had a remedial lesson on algebra yesterday. Then the rest of the day was for the sandal-hunting and another remedial with Ma'am Amsi. WE LOVE YOU MA'AM!!! *XOXO* (this means, big kiss, big hug, big kiss, big hug)

That's all for today! Me going to watch Jurassic Park III! Bye!

No comments: