Friday, April 20, 2007

CHEMISTRY!!!

On the 16th of April, we were told to get our report cards. I'm happy to say... I passed! It's absolutely wonderful to see your parents smile at you and say that you've done well. I'd do anything to make them do that. But, oh well, that just happens on special occasions... Anyway, that's not the only 'good news' I pulled out from my report card envelope. I was given the opportunity to take Advance Chemistry lessons for free! I was practically jumping! YAY! CHEMISTRY! FOR FREE! You know how expensive summer classes are... not to mention tiring...

They say that Chemistry is really difficult... can't wait!

I met up with some of my friends and they got a letter too saying the same thing. Mitch didn't get one since the club that was typed on her report card was: Brebeuf. And, she didn't even sign up for Brebeuf! We were wondering how that could be a typo... She rushed to the Registrar's office and complained about it.

Mine was even worse, my name was spelled wrong! Instead of 'Arielle', it was spelled 'Airelle'! Isn't that just weird? On my Recognition Card, it was also spelled 'Airelle'. ARIELLE!!! How can they get it wrong?! That's my name! Don't mess it up, please... My dad said that if I don't correct them soon, I would have a really hard time collecting my papers. They won't believe me that my name is 'Arielle' since in their records that name me 'Airelle'. Mom says that I would have to go back to school again, and I would surely go wild if I have to!

We were to start on Tuesday since we missed the first session that was held at 9:50 that same morning. Mitch let me borrow some books: The Pilgrimage, The Alchemist, The Babysitter's Club and Daddy Long Legs. I started reading The Pilgrimage, and I was so engrossed with the story that I spent the whole afternoon inside our bedroom reading the whole thing! It actually took me a total of three days to finish it since I had to read between the lines. It's not just a story about Paulo walking the Road to Santiago to find his sword. It's a story on he finding out what he intends to do with it. According to Petrus, walking through the Road to Santiago was no that important. Yet Paulo was not able to grasp the idea.

I was even tempted to try out the exercises. Especially the one about invoking my Messenger. I got really curious about it but didn't try it... I really wanted to though... I wonder what my Messenger's name is...

Tuesday came and I found Chemistry really exciting! Learning about Ions and Molecular Compounds, Polyatomic and Binary really drains out you brain juice! We were all laughing when we went home, result of mind boggling drill. We look crazy and drunk! Hahahahaha!

Wednesday, not able to come...

Thursday, talked about: Combination, Decomposition, Single Replacement and Double Replacement. Mitch was there, I told her to come since she's S.H.A.P.E. too! It was because of the club typo that she didn't get a letter... It was funnier with her! We were laughing and joking around, we looked like we weren't paying attention anymore (hey! We paid attention! Don't judge right away!)! It was fun! Even though your neck's hurting and your brain feels like it has been squeezed dry, we still laughed! Call that crazy!

Today, just like yesterday. Only that my neck is really hurting... OW!

That's all! Not really in the mood... but I would just like to announce that four of my friends are taking karate and taekwondo: Lovette (was in pain that Tuesday), Louisse (she was limping that Tuesday), Anna (they said so) and Athena (recently told me). What a healthy way to exercise! Don't you think? Too bad I can't... I'll be bringing home a sore body instead of a black belt! Hahaha!

Bye!

2 comments:

meily said...

wow! congrats!! chemistry is really hard and it can really leave your head dry. No more "brain juices" even after a long exam! haha. Well, actually, it depends on your teacher. Mind you, I only understood chem just now, that I am already in college. haha. :P

Unknown said...

Who's your chem teacher, ate? In third year?

Really? hehehe. how's chem in college?