Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's...

I don't really know what to post. Am just here, eating a slice of chocolate cake at one in the morning... my butt aching, eyes burning as a fix my gaze on the computer screen.

I am currently reading some one shot mangas, and my mom is mumbling behind me to go to bed. Must have something to do with hormones, I can't seem to GET to sleep whenever I WANT to... what a dilemma.

Anyways, last night (three hours ago), my dad treated us to a Valentine dinner buffet (there's also a lunch buffet... so...yeah...to be more specific). The food was good, the cake was awesome, the music was amazing! The atmosphere was warm. There was a slight drizzle, whose raindrops formed ripples on the still waters of the pool. We had a nice view. Bright lights from tiny houses twinkled like stars in the sky (there were no stars then since it was raining); my brother saw a falling star, told me, and I asked him if he made a wish, he repliedthat he did not by pausing and closing his eyes.

My Valentine's Day this year has been a SWEET one. MORE CAKE!!!

No comments: