Saturday, July 28, 2007

The night of July 26

July 26... what a day for Christie's Social Studies group! As planned, right after class, we would head down to my house to begin the photoshoot. I thought it wouldn't last that long since all we had to do was dress up as the inhabitants of said country and take our picture. Hello! The make-up lasted an hour and a half! I couldn't stop laughing after the event, replaying everything that happened. I could have uploaded the pictures, but I would be terribly embarassed if you saw them! You might as well wiat for next week when Christie's done editting. The activity lasted until 9:30 in the evening. Everyone went back home with empty stomachs since Jollibee won't deliver (they only deliver until 5:00 pm). Everyone was hungry at that point (including my little bros).

I'll just update more about the pictures and see if this template would accept them (I can't post any pictures in here. They all disappear!).

The day before that, I found out that I'm the highest in the Chemistry Olympiad test!!! YAY!!! I know no one asked but I'm just so happy! I don't know what to think! I'm not bragging or anything okay? I'm just happy!

That's all for now! Bye!

No comments: